Ukulele How To Order
We make it simple.
If you live nearby, make an appointment to come by the Lone Tree workshop and we will pick out your model, body size and tonewoods together.
If you are not able to travel to the Lone Tree workshop we will send photos of our tonewoods available via email. For ukuleles, we require a $200 deposit. The remaining balance is due upon completion.
You have 7 days upon receiving the instrument. If, in those 7 days you are not satisfied, you may return the instrument. Shipping the instrument to us with insurance is at your expense. Once we receive the instrument and it is cleared as ‘good as new’, we will return 80% of purchase price. The remaining 20% will be returned once the instrument re-sells at the original purchased price.